Senior Project Manager (M/F/X)
Give wings to your career!
Airport Intelligence is a young and dynamic organisation and subsidiary of Brussels Airport Company.
Our mission is to guide airports and hospitals around the world on their journey towards pro-active, collaborative and data-driven decision making with our expertise and knowledge that has a proven track record at Brussels Airport.
We offer consultancy services to guide our customers through change and operational optimisation. Our services portfolio is complemented with the implementation of user-friendly solutions (SaaS) that support efficient operational forecasting, planning and monitoring by turning data into actionable insights.
Your flight instructions
To realise Airport Intelligence’s growth ambitions, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager (M/F/X).
Management of various aviation related projects :
- Translate project proposals into concrete projects, build the team, follow-up on project approach effectiveness and ensure qualitative realisation of the proposed deliverables
- Act as project lead and the point of contact towards clients, follow-up on the implementation of projects and guide and steer project evolution to align with customer expectations
- Monitor project progress and mitigate where needed to ensure delivery of quality within budget, scope and timing
- Be in charge of a multidisciplinary project team
- Responsible for the integrated project budget
Act as an entrepreneur and change agent contribute to the growth of a growing organisation::
- Foster and contribute to a culture of entrepreneurship & agility
- Be flexible and agile depending on the needs of a growing and evolving organisation
- Question current ways of working in an open and respectful way and present alternatives
- Recognise trends and opportunities as well as risks and obstacles from on early stage onwards
- Propose new business models
- Actively assist in business development by developing an active network of prospects, researching and identifying new business opportunities, contributing to sales trajectories and the development of proposals
- Travel around the world (around 25% up to 50%) to meet new and existing clients, go to conferences, etc.
- Consultancy or inhouse experience in aviation and/or airport industry is a must
- You have a passion for our industry
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in project management
- You have interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients, combined with a drive to seek new business opportunities
- You obtained a master/advanced degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Experience in implementation of software projects is a plus
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of the 2nd national language. You are also fluent in English.
Our service on board
At Airport Intelligence, you work in a world of its own, offering new opportunities and exciting challenges worldwide. You will find yourself in a unique and challenging environment that will broaden your horizons.
Bye bye traffic jams! No more traffic jams! Airport Intelligence is easily accessible by train, bus, and bicycle! Furthermore, we believe in a "hybrid way of working" in which we alternate between working from home, at the client and working in the office and you benefit from flexible working hours. This way, you will easily find a good work-life balance.
In addition to an attractive salary package, we also offer non-financial benefits
Do you want to come on board with us and take your career to new heights?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. And who knows, we may soon welcome you on board!
For any further questions please contact Matthias Rottiers at firstname.lastname@example.org